The largest games event is this month at Gamescom and of course Ubisoft being one of the largest independent game publishers will be attending.
Today Ubisoft announced their entire lineup of titles and events that will be available at the Gamescom event. Attendees will be able to get a hands on experience for some of the popular upcoming titles such as Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, The Crew, and Watchdogs.
Check out the list of games from Ubisoft's Press Release below:
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: The newest installment in the acclaimed Assassin's Creed TM franchise where gamers will relive the Golden Age of Piracy and become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins.
- The Crew: A revolutionary next-gen action-driving game to be released early 2014 and taking place in a massive open world version of the United States of America.
- Might & Magic® Duel of Champions Online Card Game: An online strategy card game set in the fantastic Might & Magic® universe. Players can choose a hero, build their deck, and defeat opponents in epic card battles!
- Might & Magic® Heroes® Online: A free-to-play strategy RPG game in which players control powerful Heroes and their armies, battling throughout the fantasy world of Ashan.
- Might & Magic® X Legacy: An authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre, with a turn-based gameplay system. By creating and leading a group of adventurers in and around the exciting city of Karthal, and battling powerful mythical creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures, players will determine the fate of the Agyn Peninsula.
Go to PlayStation Gang for the complete list>