Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a tower defense game from Ironhide Game Studio, wherein you will need to build a strong army of diverse characters to defend against those that wish to thwart your plans. With upgrades, abilities, heroes and more, you will have a plethora of tools at your disposal. With Gamezebo's quick start guide, we'll give you all the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you'll need to make sure those tools are put to good use.
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the "Play Now" button at the top of this screen. The game will begin downloading and then install once you have purchased it.
- Once you start the game for the first time, you will be given the opportunity to start the game or view news updates. You can view the news updates from the title screen by tapping on the letter icon in the upper right corner. This will contain news concerning updates to the game as it releases.
- When you tap on the "Start" button, you will need to choose a save slot for the game you wish to play. This allows you to start over in a new game without losing the progress you have already made. This feature is especially useful if a friend wishes to play the game on your device.
- Once you've chosen, you will then need to pick your difficulty mode. Casual allows you to take less damage, have additional units, as well as take out enemies faster. Normal presents you with a decent challenge with harder enemies to defeat, and fewer advantages for you. Veteran difficulty should only be used by those that have played the game and already know how to play it well.
- Next, you will be taken to the map overview screen. Here, you can tap on "Start Here!" to be taken to the first mission within the game.
- A screen will pop up and you can review the mission's goals here. You can also choose your game mode and difficulty if available. Once you've gone over the basics for the mission, you can tap on "To Battle" to begin.
- You will now be shown a short introduction, showing you the basic backstory surrounding the game's plot. You just need to tap continue to keep moving.