Game Introduction - The Croods
The Croods is a free to play island management game where you raise and tame animals, harvest resources and complete quests. Gamezebo's quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- To download the game, click the "Play Now" button at the top of this page.
- Once downloaded, click the "play" button
- That's it! You're ready to start the game!
How to Play
- Traps: The first order of business when you start The Croods is traps. This is how you will get your first animal and how you get the ball rolling in making a bustling island full of animals and decorations.
- Evolution: In order to increase the chances that you can trap your animal, you will want to "evolve" your trap-essentially increasing your odds that you will be able to capture the animal and be able to add them to your island. The increase will cost coins.
- Coins: Coins are the regular currency of The Croods. You'll earn coins by completing quests and contributing to "Ugga's Soup"-more on that in a bit.
- Gems: Gems are the premium currency of The Croods. You'll earn these by leveling up and by spending some real life dollars in the game's shop.