- Make sure you play around with the new objects that become available. Some will allow you to spread fire much more efficiently.
- Keep an eye out for the coins which sometimes appear in the fire - you need to tap on these to add them to your collection, so you can buy new items to burn.
- Batteries are great for spreading fire around the whole grate. You'll get three of them with every purchase you make, so spread 'em around - when they explode, they'll set fire to plenty of new material.
- If you want to access new catalogs, you need to collect the stars that unlock them. You do this by burning combinations of objects together in the fireplace.
- You can see which combos you still need to complete by tapping on the icon on the top-right of the screen, then scrolling down the list.
- Most of the combo solutions will be either a play on words, or include a word that's also in the name of the object. Play around with combinations to see what you can unlock!
- If you want to get a really nice fire going, consider laying down some of the toy blocks along the length of the grate. You get a handful of them with each purchase, and if you time things right you can build up a serious inferno.
- If you've run out of money completely and can't buy anything at all, create a flame over the little spiders that scurry around. A few gold coins will drop from them so you can get your fire going again.
- If you want to keep the flame going longer, the Cold Metal Heart burns for a long time, and draws flames along the length of the fire grate.
- If you want to be able to order in more objects, you can increase the size of your mailbox by tapping the cross symbol at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Each slot costs extra coins though, so make sure you have plenty in the bank.
- Like the message on the loading screen says, never ever play with fire in real life.
Read our Little Inferno review
Download Little Inferno (iPad 2 and higher)