Since most card battle games can be a bit daunting to a new player, we're here with some exclusive tips and tricks straight from the developer that will help you get ahead (and hopefully dominate those other players on the Mobage social network).
How to Pick Your Allegiance
Warriors, magicians and thieves from history and fairytales.
They tend to be good at defense.
Myth monsters, angels and fairies like Odin and Pixies.
They tend to be a good balance with attack and defense ability. Enables players to be flexible.
Monsters and witch like dragons, Vampires and golems.
They tend to have high offensive power and attack power up skills.
There are many varieties of cards in Rage of Bahamut.
With combining them, players can handle any situation. Get many cards and adaptively compose your deck for battle.
Tips for Novices
1) Acquire cards to expand and level up your deck, and acquire Treasures through Questing
- Complete Quests to follow the storyline and delve into the realm of Rage of Bahamut.
- By Questing early on, players can acquire Rupies, experience points, new character cards and Treasures.
- Collect an entire series of Treasures, and get rewarded a high-value card.
2) Breed your deck by Evolving and Enhancing the cards
- As you collect cards through Quests and Card Packs, try Evolving and Enhancing the cards to improve abilities.
- Evolving: Evolving cards allows you to combine cards with the same name, which makes the card stronger by increasing its Attack and Defense stats, Maturity, and Rarity.
- Enhancing: You can choose to enhance a card with any other card to further evolve and strengthen the card.
3) Battle with rivals for Treasures
- If players attack other players, winners can claim Rupies or Treasures.
- Always check against another players' Level, Defense and cards when challenging someone to a battle.
- Similar to gaining and receiving Gifts, a series of Treasures cannot be completed on your own. Some Treasures need to be won through battle.
4) Get reward cards in special limited time events
- In Rage of Bahamut, events are held frequently. Players can get rare cards in events and even limited cards which cannot be acquired in normal quests.
- Actively participate in events to get rewarded more rare cards.
And there you have it! A series of tips and tricks that are perfect for beginners to Rage of Bahamut, or even seasoned veterans looking to up their game. If you'd like to try Rage of Bahamut for yourself, you can now download the game for free on iTunes.
Click here to download Rage of Bahamut on iTunes -->
Have you tried Rage of Bahamut on either Android or iOS? What do you think of ngmoco and Cygames' card battle game? Sound off in the comments!