In addition to the astounding number of drawings that were created in the past week (that's 1 billion), here are some other fun facts about Draw Something:
1. The day the game launched, Draw Something players crafted three drawings per second
2. Yesterday, Draw Something players crafted 3,000 drawings per second
3. Draw Something is the #1 word game in 85 countries, according to the App Store.
4. The most popular words are: Starfish, pregnant, hangman, six pack, boombox
5. The least popular word is latrine.
6. The most guessed words are: Rainbow, catfish, sun, fish, house, god, tornado
7. The least guessed words are: Oar, Metroid, Warhol, pounce, Polaroid, meathead, Autobots
There's also been a rumor that Draw Something might be turned into a TV game show. And then, there's all of the talk about how much money this game has managed to generate, some say roughly $250K a day. With 10.8 million players a day, it certainly seems plausible. Especially considering Nimblebit's Tiny Tower, with roughly 1 million players per day, brought in $3 million in its first year, according to the Casual Game Association's 2012 Mobile Gaming Report.