Welcome to the Silent Nights: The Pianist walkthrough on Gamezebo. Silent Nights: The Pianist is a hidden object game created by Dark Blue Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints and a strategy guide on how to complete Silent Nights: The Pianist.
This hidden object game requires visiting several locations and using inventory items to advance play.
- Play is mostly linear although there are some options for the order in which to explore locations.
- Begin play by selecting a mode:
Casual - Hint and Skip button recharge faster. Active zones are highlighted by sparkles.
Challenge - Hint and Skip buttons recharge slower. There are fewer sparkles.
- Playing modes cannot be changed during the game. Create a new profile and restart play a different mode.
- Hidden object scenes contain items listed in red lettering. These items require an extra step to find.
- Collector's Edition Extras includes a bonus story, wallpapers, concept art and music.
- Options include added brightness for scenes as well as widescreen correction, sound volume control and custom cursor selection.
- Always move the cursor around a scene. Watch the cursor to see if it changes into a hand, gears or magnifying glass.
Read the rest of this article on Gamezebo -->