Once you've placed it in your city, you can start collecting stamps right away. You'll be able to earn Dubai-specific Passport Stamps either by asking friends to send them to you, collecting from this Embassy daily or by purchasing them outright with City Cash. Here's a look at the items you can earn by collecting stamps in bulk:
- Wishing Fountain - 30 Passport Stamps
- Dubai Beach Resort - 75 Passport Stamps
- Dubai Shopping Plaza - 90 Passport Stamps
- Destiny Tower - 120 Passport Stamps
- Dubai Theater - 150 Passport Stamps
- Azhar Tower - 150 Passport Stamps
If this works as previously released Embassies have, you'll not be on any sort of specific time limit for how long you have to collect stamps, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zynga added one in the future. That being the case, make sure to collect these stamps and ask for them as often as you can so that you'll have the best chance of earning all of these prizes for your town!
What do you think of the Dubai Embassy and the prizes available to you? Have you completely collected all of the prizes in any of the other in-game Embassies? Sound off in the comments.