Game Introduction - Ghost Towns: The Cats of Uthar
Welcome to the Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar walkthrough on Gamezebo. Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar is a Hidden Object Adventure game created by Taba Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints, and a strategy guide on how to complete Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar.
- You can choose to play in Casual, Advanced or Hard mode. In Casual Mode you get a Hints button, no click penalties and active areas are highlighted. In Advanced Mode you get hints, penalties and active areas are not highlighted. In Hard Mode you get no hints, penalties and active areas are not highlighted
- As with most games of this kind, the cursor changes into a magnifying glass when you can interact with or zoom in on something, a hand when you can take something for your inventory, and a directional arrow where you can move on to another scene
- The Hint button will indicate the direction in which you have to go with a large eye symbol, or it will circle the area of the scene you need to interact with.
- The Hint button only needs to recharge when it shows you and item to pick up for your inventory
- Hidden Object Scenes (HOS) are always the same, so all items are shown in the screen shots in this walkthrough
- Puzzles can be skipped once the Skip button has fully charged, but most puzzles cannot be reset. A couple of puzzles have a Reset button
- Once you've entered a puzzle or HOS, you can't leave to come back to it later
- The Collector's Edition of this game features a bonus chapter, which can be accessed from the main menu, and an in-game strategy guide. There are also additional features such as wallpaper and concept art.
Read the full Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar walkthrough on on Gamezebo >