In order to qualify for the Daily Bonus consecutively each day, you must log into The Sims Social at least once within each 24 hour period. For instance, if you logged into the game today at 3:30 p.m., you would need to log into the game at or after 3:30 p.m. on Friday to qualify for the second Daily Bonus.
However, you can log in before 48 hours have hit since your last log-in to receive credit for a consecutive Daily Bonus. For example, say that you logged in today at 3:30 p.m., starting the Daily Bonus timer. If you log in anytime after 3:30 p.m. on Friday, but before 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, you'll qualify for the next Daily Bonus.
That said, keep in mind that to qualify for what would be the third Daily Bonus, you must log in between 24 and 47 hours and 59 minutes from when you logged in previously. Confused yet? Here's a detailed description from Playfish, inspired by commenter Aude06:
- Weds log-in at 5 p.m. (timer starts from zero)
- Thurs log-in at 5:15 p.m. (counts as day 1)
- Friday log-in at 5:30 p.m. (counts as day 2)
- Saturday log-in at 5:45 p.m. (counts as day 3)
- Sunday log-in at 6 p.m. (counts as day 4)
- Monday log-in at 6:15 p.m. (counts as day 5)
Person A will get their 5 day log-in SimCash bonus.
- Weds log-in at 6 p.m. (timer starts from zero)
- Thurs log-in at 7 p.m. (counts as day 1)
- Fri log-in at 2 p.m. (doesn't count)
- Sat log-in at 8 p.m. (it's been over 48 hours, so the timer resets to zero)
- Sun log-in at 5 p.m. (doesn't count)
- Mon log-in at 6 p.m. (counts as day 1)
Person B will NOT get their 5 day log-in SimCash bonus.
In other words, just make sure you log into the game daily--at around the same time or later--and you'll always get your 10 free SimCash on Day 5. Well, that is if you don't encounter any bugs, as players on the forums seem so wont to do.
Does this answer the question of why you're not getting your SimCash every five days in The Sims Social? Are you still having issues getting the good stuff? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.