The Israeli company, founded in 2008, made the new games for its nearly 1 million monthly users thanks to $3 million in funding. "Rounds users can expect to get hooked to these new activities like they have with our activities and games already on the site--and probably more so," Rounds CEO and co-founder Dany Fishel said in a release. "As Rounds continues to grow, the offerings are only going to get better and more addicting than they already are."
Gallery: Rounds on Facebook
- Bubblins: A solo or multi-player game in which you match Bubblins to decrease your opponent's life while increasing your own.
- Charades: The online version of the classic game lets you act out a word or phrase as your opponent tries to guess who or what you are depicting.
- Faces iMake: Create your own crazy face using everyday objects in new and innovative ways.
- Gluey: Combine blobs of the same color and use special items to rack up points and best your opponent's score.
- Mad Pet: Race your skateboarding dog, do tricks and avoid holes along the way to accumulate more points than your friend's skateboarding canine.
- Space Purge: Save Planet Earth by destroying incoming asteroids and rogue satellites, and gain special power ups to score the most points before your three lives are up.
- Super Drift 3D: Pick your favorite car and favorite course and race against friends in a one of a kind 3D speed-racing game.
- Whack-a-Friend: Whack your friend while you Video Chat Rounds before they whack you.
- Wonder Putt: Mini-golf on steroids adventure throws cows, torpedoes, ski slopes and alien abductions your way as you try to shoot par.
Many of the games in this suite are available to play now through Rounds, including Space Purge, Bubblins, Super Drift 3D and MadPet. The rest of the games are said to hit Rounds by early 2012. Now, good luck with coordinating some play time with your friends, because who wants to show their ugly mug to a bunch a strangers?
Click here to try out Rounds on Facebook Now >
Are you a fan of using webcams to chat? Do you think webcams could add anything special to the social game experience? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.