To be specific, this marks the upcoming departure of the Family Vacation goals from the game. This particular goal series contains four parts, and sees you doing things like growing carrots and collecting from Diners, so here's a short recap.
My Way or the Highway
- Ask for 4 Maps
- Collect two times from any Library
- Harvest 50 Carrots
- Reward: Giant Ball of Twine decoration
- Have a Giant Ball of Twine in your town
- Collect from any Diner five times
- Send 5 Tour Buses to Burger Joints
- Reward: 400 Goods
Camping My Style
- Have 6 Fitness Collection collectibles
- Ask friends for 4 Mosquito Repellent
- Pitch Two Tents
- Reward: Wooden Dino
- Have one Wooden Dino in your City
- Ask for 10 Pictures of Bigfoot
- Collect two times from any Level 2 Emergency Clinic
If you've yet to start on any of these goals, then you'll definitely want to move quickly as these goals (and the exclusive prizes therein) will officially leave the game in just over 31 hours, as of this writing. Think that's enough time to finish all four of these goals? Perhaps not, if you haven't already upgraded your Emergency Clinic (and you aren't already on that goal), but you can at least blast your way through the first three with a little luck and lots of determination (and don't forget some help from friends). Good luck!
Have you already finished the Family Vacation goals in CityVille? If not, where are you currently? Do you think you'll have enough time to finish the ones you have left? Sound off in the comments.