Each of the nine new games comes in a pack of three for 50,000 coins, which players can collect through just playing the Adventure Mode or tending to their Zen Gardens (released in the previous update). Of course, you can expedite the process by purchasing bundles of 100,000 coins for $.99 apiece. Here's a sneak peek at all nine mini games, courtesy of PopCap:
Game Pack #3
- Walnut Bowling 2: Knock 'em dead in this killer twist to an old favorite sport.
- Seeing Stars: Unravel the mystery of the star-shaped pattern.
- Bobsled Bonanza: Melt the ice and defeat bobsledders and Zombonis in this frosty battle.
Game Pack #4
- Invisi-Ghoul: Test your prowess to take on invisible zombies.
- Last Stand: Not your average day at the pool!
- ZomBotany 2: Hybrid zombies sport plant heads and abilities to up the challenge ante.
Game Pack #5
- Beghouled Twist: An homage to Bejeweled Twist, this mash-up requires match-3 skill.
- Pogo Party: Crash the pogo party of your roof!
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick: Get ready to move faster than ever!
This is a micro game of sorts in which you're timed on how quickly you scroll all the way down the Achievements page to visit China and its zombies. I made it in just over 10 seconds--can you beat my time? If you're game, then click on the link below and get to diggin'. If anything, this should hold you over until Peggle and PvZ hit Facebook ... maybe.
Click here to download the new Plants vs Zombies update for iPhone >
Have you unlocked any of the new features in this PvZ update? Which of the new mini games are you most excited about? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.