Here's a run-down of all three:
- Growth Time: 18 Hours
- Costs: 108 coins per Farm
- Harvests: 280 coins per Farm
- Growth Time: 1 Day
- Costs: 216 coins per Farm
- Harvests: 560 coins per Farm
- Growth Time: 1 day, 8 hours
- Costs: 384 coins per Farm
- Harvests: 1000 coins per Farm
Unfortunately, there aren't any new options here for players that like to constantly manage their farms and always have new things growing, but if you're the kind that likes to set your game into motion and then forget about it for an extended period of time, these should be right up your alley. Either way, it's great to see Zynga adding extra options for earning coins in the game, and we'll make sure to let you know if and when other new crops are released in the future.
Will you switch to planting any of these three crops in your empire? What other crops would you like to see added to the game? What would be the perfect growth time limit for a crop in your game? Sound off in the comments.