Unfortunately, this is another of those goal series that has randomized dishes, so the dishes you find in your own game will likely vary from those presented in our guide below. That being said, the cooking times for the dishes you're given should be similar, but if you happen to end up with some very long cooking time dishes at the beginning of the goal series, you'll receive some equally short cooking time dishes at the end, and vice versa, just to even things out. With those rules out of the way, let's get started on the guide.
- Place Chocolate Station
- Serve 10 Coffee Cakes
- Serve 10 Belgian Waffles
The Chocolate Station is a new building project that requires four different building ingredients: nine Chocolate Molds, seven Offset Spatulas, five Dipping Forks and nine Squeeze Bottles.
The Dish Wish
- Serve 10 California Sushi Rolls
- Serve 15 Artichoke Dips
- Collect 5 Irises
Diamonds are for Now
- Collect 7 Beef Filets
- Collect 7 Cups of Coffee Beans
- Serve 8 Spaghetti and Meatballs
Finish this goal and you'll earn the Coffee-Crusted Filet recipe.
Advice of the Irish
- Serve 20 Pita and Dolmas
- Collect 5 Shamrocks
- Cook 10 Coffee-Crusted Filets
Remember, as the text says "cook," you shouldn't have to actually wait to serve the dish in order to pass that step.
Go Go Cocoa
- Complete Level 1 Mastery on Coffee-Crusted Filet
- Collect 8 Sticks of Butter
- Collect 2 Bars of White Chocolate
Finishing this goal gives you the White Truffle recipe, but remember that other truffle recipes will apparently become available by completing the construction on the Chocolate Station. Those recipes will come into play here in a moment.
- Serve Ginger Ale 18 times
- Serve Gourmet Blend 18 times
- Collect 5 Mixing Bowls
Joe's Ringing Idea
- Collect 3 Bags of Chocolate Nibs
- Collect 9 Dark Chocolate Bars
- Complete Level 1 Mastery of Chocolate Caramels
Finish this goal and you'll unlock "Chocolate Art," a lovely piece of chocolate sculpture on a plate. Ooo la la.
The Perfect Ring
- Complete Level 2 Mastery of Coffee-Crusted Filet
- Collect 9 Cups of Coffee Beans
- Complete Level 1 Mastery of Mocha Truffles
After this point, you'll have finished the current set of proposal goals for Joe and Lisa, and will be presented with another set of cutscenes and potentially more content "coming soon." We'll make sure to let you know if additional content is released in the proposal event, so keep with us!
[Image Credit: Zynga]
What do you think of the Joe and Lisa Proposal goals? Do you like goals that have varied dish and time requirements for each user, or would you rather know exactly what you're getting into before it happens? Sound off in the comments.