These unique businesses benefit the most when operating just after you release Hotel guests or welcome Cruise Ships. The first of what we expect to be a series of attractions are the Go Karts.
Check the Build menu under the Businesses tab to find the Go Karts which cost a whopping 25 thousand Coins. Once you scrounge up enough cash for it, build the foundation using a few Energy, and then click on the building to finish it. The Go Karts, like many businesses and community buildings, requires special materials found through friends to complete.
- Release Hotel Resort guests and Cruise Ship Tourists
- Click on the Go Karts in order to open it to customers. (Go Karts are only open for three minutes at a time.)
- Hover over the Go Karts to see how much time is left and how many customers have visited.
- When the money bag icon appears, click it to collect your earnings. (Go Karts earn between 800 and 3,000.)
- After collecting, click on the wrench icon to begin the repairs process.
- Rinse and repeat until filthy rich.
[Source and Image Credit: Zynga]
Check out the rest of our CityVille Cheats & Tips right here.
Have you started your Go Karts yet in CityVille? What do you think of these new types of businesses in the game? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.