For those looking for a dedicated mobile game to farming on the go, it looks like Green Farm might be the place to go. (That all depends on whether it's fun, of course.) Seriously though, could you deny a game that justifies itself so boldly with bullet points like these:
- ADDICTIVE: Get hooked on farm life as you raise crops, trees & livestock.
- UNIQUE: Earn coins to buy a variety of seeds, animals and buildings.
- AWESOME: Make juice & cheese, or develop specialties like carpentry.
- NEW: The fun never ends thanks to frequent updates!
- And MORE: Customize your avatar, take on missions & utilize tractors, robots and more.
However, the game is only available on certain Android sets, though most seem up-to-date with current phones, according to the download page. Keep in mind one is also the Xperia Play, Sony Ericsson's new PlayStation-branded smartphone. With Gameloft entering the social game field and encroaching upon unclaimed territory, it'll be interesting to see how Zynga responds on Android. HTML5-based FarmVille, anyone?
Click here to download Green Farm for Android Now >
Have you tried Green Life on Android yet? Are you still waiting for a native FarmVille app on Android, or have you moved on? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.