Luckily, the speed boost is 100 percent optional, if you're not into that sort of thing. And according to players on the forums, the speed boost has garnered mixed results.
However, several players are asking how to uninstall the information that Zynga saves to your computer, should you want to get of rid. So, here's how you can remove the information Zynga stores on both Windows and Mac OS:
- Control Panel
- Flash Player (I just searched for it in the Control Panel)
- Open Flash Player
- Local Storage Settings by Site
- Click on zcache & then choose remove
- Go to System Preferences in the Dock
- Under "Other," click on Flash Player
- Under "Storage," click "Local Storage Settings by Site"
- Find "zcache.zgncdn.com," and highlight it
- Click the "-" symbol below and press Close
[Source and Image Credit: FarmVille Freak]
Have you allowed Zynga to speed up your game at the cost of an extra install? What do you think of Zynga requesting its users to store additional information? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.