Now you can put those nifty Dragon Boats or that prized Howitzer on sale for a pretty penny--err--Coin. However, Zynga determines the price of all things sold on the Market, so no insider trading for you.
There is a slew of changes to the game including better mouse-over tool tips that provide more information, speedier load times and more. (Zynga even gave Scarlett a makeover!) Here is the full list of changes, thanks to Zynga:
- You can now buy and sell units on the Market!
- Beefed up the mouseover tool tips to make it easier to see what's going on in your island.
- Altered the "Kill X with Y" military quest chains to have simpler goals.
- Fixed a bug with the cool downs for some gifts and requests.
- Fixed a number of pesky OOS issues.
- Load-time optimization for faster gameplay.
- Brightened up Scarlett's facial expression on the Independence Week intro screen. She looked a little glum.
[Image Credits: Zynga, William Kent Inc]
Have you started to sell your military units for profit yet? Do you see this feature becoming useful down the road? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.