If your FarmVille game was running in the background while you traveled to English Countryside on Facebook, your mobile game will receive an error and restart as your English farm. Here's a full guide to how your new farm will work on your iOS device:
In other words, every rule that applies to the differences between FarmVille classic and English Countryside while on Facebook also apply to FarmVille for iOS. Your gifts are usable between both farms, but only if they're universal items like common building materials and Special Delivery Boxes. Visiting friends via mobile will take you the farm they're currently playing on--just like how it works on the web. So, enjoy all the same functionality (that's up for debate) you did before with FarmVille for iOS with an English twist.
- The gift inventory is shared across both England and Home farms but certain items will be locked in inventory if associated with the opposite farm (I.E. England items will be locked from use while on your Home farm). All pending gifts can be accepted across farms.
- Neighbors are shared across farms and you will visit whichever farm that neighbor is currently viewing.
- If Mary is working on her English farm and I go visit her, I will go to her English farm. While visiting, I can fertilize plots and feed her chickens (if present), the same as with the home farm.
- Storage inventory is unique to each farm. This means storage items are not shared.
- The market will have unique items, differentiating between your Home farm and English farm. Items will appear locked on the farm you are not currently visiting.
- The sheep pen will only display the offspring as white.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Have you tried accessing your English farm through your iPhone or iPad yet? Would you have liked it better if you could have accessed one farm on mobile and other through Facebook? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.