- Snow Fox: 2375 coins
- Pile o' Snowballs: 5130 coins
- Candy Cane Fence: 475 coins, 50 wood
- Luminaire: 1805 coins
- Lawn buck: 2565 coins, 50 wood
- Yellow Snow: 2280 coins, 20 wood
- Tangled Lights: 3230 coins
- Lighted Sign: 2280 coins, 20 wood
- Mistletoe: 40 Horseshoes
- Santa's Chair: 25 Horseshoes
- Lawn Rudolph: 6 Horseshoes
- Train Set: 23 Horseshoes
- Red Luminaire: 5 Horseshoes
- Green Luminaire: 5 Horseshoes
- Red Nutcracker: 18 Horseshoes
- Green Nutcracker: 18 Horseshoes
- Sack o' Gifts: 22 Horseshoes
- Lawn Deer: 40 Horseshoes
- Snow Jack: 40 Horseshoes
These items will be here well past the holidays and into next year (38 days, to be exact), so that should give you some time to recover after this year's shopping season. Well, we mean financially--if you end up drinking a tad too much eggnog, not much we can do for you there.
Find the rest of our Holidays coverage right here.
What do you think about these Christmas decorations? Which ones will you be picking up first? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.