Continue reading to get your free items with my Island Paradise Cheats.
Everyone likes free stuff. So click the images below to use my Island Paradise Cheats and get some free stuff right now! Though you should know, you only get several free items per day so choose wisely. I recommend the items closer to the bottom of the Island Paradise Cheats list, those items are more rare.
Check out more Island Paradise Cheats & Tips:
- Island Paradise Cheats & Tips: Free building supplies
- Island Paradise Cheats & Tips: Free Christmas items
My Island Paradise Cheats not working for you? The Facegamer wrote a really helpful Island Paradise Cheats trouble shooting guide. Check out the The Facegamer here and continue reading for the trouble shooting guide below.
For cheats & more, check out The Facegamer.
- Everyone has a certain amount of "free-floating" gifts that they can accept a day. These free-floating gifts don't have to come from anyone in particular. Island Paradise uses them as padding to honor a gift that would have otherwise been rejected by the system. You get about 5 of them a day. The best practice would be to come HERE and claim 5 freebies BEFORE you accept the daily gifts from your friends.
- If you got the error "Sorry, we could not find that gift for you", that means you're done for the day. Even if you didn't get any gifts from The Facegamer, the 5-gift-rule includes anything you got from anywhere else, if you've seen something similar to this floating around your friends' profiles. If you accepted an actual gift from a friend, and accidently (or on purpose) refreshed the page, it would count towards the 5-gift-rule. Just don't freak out, and try again tomorrow if you feel like it.
- If you get a blank page, either refresh the page or try again. Island Paradise might be down or slow, which is nothing I can fix.
- If you get some plain text in black that looks like code or something, try again later. Island Paradise's gift server might be busy, which again is nothing that I can fix.
- Sometimes it just plain doesn't work. All these work for me, so if it's not working for you – and it's not one of these reasons above – I really don't know what it is. Sorry. :(