Did FarmVille-maker Zynga unintentionally kill Crafting?
Farmers are outraged at recent changes made to Crafting Goods. The new FarmVille tax takes 50% of the proceeds from Crafting Goods you sell. The previous number was only 10%< leaving you with 90% of the profit from sold Goods.
While Zynga has been mum on the issue and vague at the least, today a FarmVille forum moderator called the changes "intentional." This decision has left lots of farmers upset with the new tax which means less coins and less fuel for everyone.
"Apparently this change is not a bug, so I'm going to move this over to the Feedback forum now. Any discussion/feedback about this change should be addressed over here now, please. Thanks for understanding." – FarmVille Forum Moderator PlainD
The main issues of concern include:
* There is a dramatic decrease in the return (Coins) of Goods produced.
* If there is less profit to be made producing Goods, farmers may stop producing.
* The amount of Fuel for trading Goods also seems to have decreased.
* If there are less Goods being produced, there will be less Goods to buy (and less Coin available Fuel).
How do you feel about the changes made to Crafting? Do you think this new tax is fair? Will you continue to make Crafting Goods? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.