With the new Las Vegas Districts released
in Mafia Wars
came a slew of new jobs, items and mastery items. But most importantly for some are the new achievements. I mean, what stands as a better testament to your skill than an achievement for doing something 500 times?
Continue reading for a list of the brand new achievements and how you can accomplish them one by one.
While the new release notes from Zynga
claim that there are 10 new achievements, we can only seem to find eight for the moment. For now, here's a list of the new achievements currently in-game:
- Shake Em Down: Earn 1,000 Victory Coins
- Holes in the Desert: Ice 5 players in Las Vegas
- Arachnophobia: Own 50 Desert Spiders
- Long Arm of the LAW: Own 100 LAW Weapons
- In It to Win It: Win 10 tournament fighting World Championship Bouts
- Long Odds: Win a tournament fight bet of at least $1,000 with odds 10:1 or greater
- Gambling Man: Win a $100,000 tournament fighting bet
- Trouble Maker: Complete 500 Fight jobs
Some of these achievements seem a bit too easy like "Hole in the Desert," but I can see people losing a ton of money trying to complete "Gambling Man." Come to think of it, if you're feeling really adventurous, you could complete both "Gambling Man" and "Long Odds" in one shot. But again, but you'd have to be pretty brave to put that much cash on the line (or have deep pockets).
What do you think of these new achievements? Do they seem too simple or crazy difficult? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.