The new official FarmVille Podcast has arrived -- it's now on a bi-weekly schedule -- and Community Manager Lexi 'Lexilicious' Smith reviews what launched in the farm game last week and then talks about some cool stuff coming soon, which includes new Bushel Co-op jobs, a time-saving "three-in-one" vehicle and a new limited edition German theme. I'll say Prosit! to that.
You can listed to the podcast in the player above, or if you just want to skim the highlights, check out the recap below:
FarmVille Podcast Recap:
* Visit neighbors' pigpens and give them slop
* Four levels of truffles
* Trade in truffles for exclusive pigs
Toy Collection (Collectibles)
* Available for a limited amount of time
* Find by seeding.
* Can purchase for 67 Farm Cash.
* Complete for special prize and XP rewards
* Fewer pop-ups than before
(See our Toy Collection Quick Links here)
Two New Permanent Crops
* Square Melon, Gladiolus and Lupine (LE)
Mystery Gift Updates
* Updated with several new prizes.
* New Prizes: Butterfly Stick, Tricycle, Owl Statue
New Wild West limited edition Items
* Train and rotatable train tracks and train pieces introduced this week.
* Wild West LE Animals include: Appalloosa Mini Horse, Wild Turkey, Horned Toad, and Western Longhorn
FarmVille Game Card Exclusive Prize - the Valeductorian
* Back-to-School Valeductorian Duck is an exclusive Game Card redeemable prize.
* Free with the purchase of a Game Card that is redeemed through September 6-13.
Bushel Co-Ops Jobs
* Users who own Crafting Cottages will be able to start a Co-Op for a specific Recipe.
* Grow ingredients and any friends that join will also get rewards and Bushels.
* The faster you finish, the more Bushels you get.
* Friends without Crafting Buildings will be rewarded with a high-level ingredient.
Super Combine Vehicle
* This all-in-one vehicle works as a seeder, harvester, and tractor.
* Eliminates the need to switch between vehicles to tend crops
Limited Edition German Theme
What do you think of this week's podcast? Are you excited about the stuff that's coming soon? Leave a note in the comments below.