FrontierVille on Facebook, the Wild West-themed game that lets virtual pioneers tame a piece of wilderness has attracted 20 million players since its June 9 launch, making it the third most popular Zynga game after FarmVille and Zynga Poker. The game combines elements of FarmVille with a robust mission structure and a "living world," which means constantly keeping nature and varmints at bay.
Other fun facts Frontierville since launch:
* 6.3 million people have built their frontier cabins
* 3.3 million people have built a general store
* 2.3 million people got married
* 1.1 million people have had a kid
* 10 million people have clobbered a snake (snakes were clobbered 252 million
* 3.6 million people have scared away a bear (bears were scared away 128 million times)