- Bakery: Uses fruit and vegetable bushels to make pies and cakes.
- Winery: Users fruit and grain bushels to make wine and juices.
- Spa: Uses flowers and fruit bushels to make perfume and candles.
According to the preview pictures, there are a few recipes that list the ingredients needed (bushels) to create the specialized crafting good. For example, the Bakery Crafting Cottage has a recipe for Strawberry Shortcake which requires Strawberry and Wheat bushels to make.
Crafting Building, Recipes, and Ingredients:
Bakery Crafting Building
- Pumpkin Bread – Pumpkin and Wheat Bushels
- Strawberry Shortcake- Strawberry and Wheat Bushels
- Spicy Muffins – Carrots, Peppers, and Ghost Chili
- Pattypan Tart – Pattypan Squash, Onion, and Rice
Winery Crafting Building
- Sweet Sake – Rice and Cranberries
- White Sangria- White Grapes, Sugar Cane, and Strawberries
- Table Wine – Grapes and White Grapes
- Fruit Wine – Raspberries, Blueberries, and Sugar Cane
Spa Craft Building
- Fresh Sachet – Pumpkins, Cranberries, and Sunflowers
- Floral Perfume – Raspberries and Morning Glory
- Soothing Herbal Lotion – Aloe Vera and Green Tea
- Relaxation Oil – Blueberries and Morning Glory
What do you think about this upcoming feature to FarmVille? Which Crafting Building is your favorite?
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.