If you haven't made the time to try the new Co-op farming feature in FarmVille -- we recommend trying it as soon as possible. Without gushing, this new features is probably one of the most compelling add-ons to the Facebook game since launch. Not only does it give farmers a new way to work together -- beyond sending gifts and fertilizing each others' farms -- but it gives you more incentive to plant crops and make sure you return in time for harvesting. We're seriously digging it, in case you didn't notice. :)
Right now, there are eight Co-op jobs available and you and your fellow farmers can earn gold, silver or bronze rewards depending on how fast you can get them done. Getting the gold reward isn't exactly a simple task, and one farmer, Thorsten, has managed to nab them all. Here's what you'll get by winning the gold in each FarmVille Co-op job.
1. Fashion Bug – Grape Sheep
2. Pack of Pickled Pattypans – Mail Truck
3. Stirring Things Up- Mini Pagoda
4. A Very Berry Field Trip- School Bus Plow
5. Frantic for Flowers - Wedding Gazebo
6. Tossin' Tomatos – Circus Elephant
7. Pumpkin Pie O'Plenty – Cafe Statue
8. Town Greening – FV Monument
[Via FarmVille Freak]
What FarmVille co-op jobs have you completed so far?
Check out the rest of our FarmVille Cheats & Tips right here.